When I serve bread slathered with this garlic butter I am a very popular person!! My family absolutely LOVES it and it could not be easier for me to make. I usually have a container of it in the fridge. I the perfect way to dress up a boring dinner of soup (my silly boys do not get excited about soup) is with this garlic bread! When my family know this is on the menu they came running to the dinner table! This garlic parmesan butter is great and it is not only for bread. A spoonful is magic on a baked potato or melted over some freshly steamed broccoli or green beans. Even zucchini is better sauted in this garlic parmesan better! You can also split a boneless chicken breast in half, pound it fairly thin and sauté it in a pan with some of this butter–add a green salad and you have a quick and fantastic dinner. I think you will find many uses for this wonderfully flavored butter and trust me you will want to keep it in your fridge all the time!
Garlic Parmesan Butter
submitted by Melanie~thesisterscafe.com
- •Garlic Butter:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt (more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground paprika
- Mix softened butter with all ingredients listed and mix until well combined. Enjoy!
- To make garlic bread--you simply spread it on the split bread and put it under the oven broiler to toast OR for softer bread, simply wrap in tin foil and wake at 350 for 5-7 minutes to warm.