Individual Veggie Cups and a Bridal Shower Menu

My sister-in-law Cassidee is getting married!  I helped to throw a shower for her a few weeks ago.  A cute shower for a cute girl!  I’d seen individual veggie cups here and there on pinterest and loved the idea.  What a fun, pretty, and super convenient version of the old veggie tray.  A little ranch at the bottom and lots of colorful veggies packed into a clear cup.  No worries about double dippers here.  Now add a skewer of grape tomatoes and sliced baby cucumbers and top it with a darling free printable (thanks one rad mother!) , and you’ve got yourself a decoration as well as a yummy side dish!  Seriously love these.

I thought I’d give you a run down of the shower food (and include some pictures) in case you have to throw a shower soon and need some ideas:

Chicken Poppy Seed Salad (This is my favorite salad ever)

Aunt Ginny’s Chicken Salad on Croissants

White Chocolate Covered Strawberries topped with Yellow Sugar (same ideas as THIS)

Individual Fruit Pizza Bar

Citrus Water Punch

So what are your favorite foods to make and eat at a shower?

Comments

1. Melanie says

Wow!! What a great spread!! I love those veggie cups!! And I can vouch for the salad — it is fabulous! Good job Mindy– what a yummy party;)

2. [email protected] that's some good cookin' says

This looks so fun. I have printed out several of the recipes and am excited to try them. That citrus water punch looks so good–great for the upcoming hot summer days. What a great idea with the fruit pizzas!

3. Britt says

Wow Mindy how darling is that?! :) and I love the eat drink and get married- how cute!! What a colorful, bright and yummy spread!!

4. Stacy K. says

What size cup did you use and where did you find them? I’ve been looking for clear ones without success.

5. Deanna says

So cute! I want to try the veggie cups for my best friend’s bridal shower and was wondering, did the veggies get soggy at all? I was thinking that if they sit in the dip for very long, that might be the case?

6. Amanda says

Great decorations! How did you get the eat drink and married to change to yellow? And how did you get it so small for the food? Thanks

• Mindy says

Hey Amanda,
      The free download used to be those colors and had the small round ones, too. I am not sure why One Rad Mother has removed them. I would try emailing her and seeing if she still has it in the yellow and gray colors and is willing to share. Sorry!

7. Beth D. says

Do you have the email for One Rad Mother?? I would love these printable, but can’t even go to her blog…thanks!!!

8. Rachel says

WOW!! All so beautiful… I am trying to print the free printable, but it isn’t letting me. It says it I have to be invited. ANy idea!? Thanks!!!

9. Cheryl says

I’m having a bridal shower for my daughter and would love the free printable “Eat, Drink & Be Married”. I’m using your idea for the vegetable cups and signs are perfect. If you still have the prints could you let me know how I can get them? Thank you so much for all you post.
    Cheryl