Italian Pepperocini Roast
- 1 (3 pound) beef chuck roast
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1(12-16 ounce) jar pepperoncini (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1- 1 1/2 cup beef broth
- Onion Flakes--shake or two
- Opt: Hoagie Buns, provolone cheese
- Make small cuts in roast, and insert garlic slices in cuts.
- Place roast in the slow cooker, and pour the entire contents of the jar of pepperoncini, including liquid, over meat.
- Add beef broth and onion flakes.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours
- Great served on Hoagie buns, lightly buttered, topped with beef and sliced provolone cheese.
- Broil for approx. 3 minutes. FANTASTIC!
Recipe by The Sisters Cafe at http://thesisterscafe.com/2014/11/italian-pepperocini-roast