Two Ingredient Lemon Bars

Two ingredients.  Two ingredients!  Does it get much better than that when you are in a pinch?  Or when you just have a sweet tooth and don’t feel like slaving in the kitchen?  Seriously, the lemon bars are mixed, in the pan, and the bowl is washed before the oven is even done preheating. And the best part is… these lemon bars are totally yummy!   They taste kind of like a dense, chewy cake.  Very lemony, but not too tart.  Definitely different than traditional lemon bars (I do like regular lemon bars better), but for the work they rock just the same!  Once you try them, you will find yourself stocking lemon cake mix and lemon pie filling… it doesn’t get easier than this!

Two Ingredient Lemon Bars
Submitted by Mindy ~ The Sisters Cafe

1 Lemon Cake Mix
1 (15.75 oz  can) of Lemon Pie Filling

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  In a large bowl, mix the cake mix and pie filling until moist and well blended. Do not over stir.  Place in greased 9 x 13 pan.  Bake for 20-23 minutes or until golden brown on top.   Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve with whipped cream.

Comments

1. colleen says

Thank you for the recipe!I actually have those two ingredients and will try these today :O) I shared it on FB

2. Meg says

I made this recipe yesterday – the results was ok, but the question I had while prepping is do I use both the A & B bags of the angle food mix or just the cake batter bag? I did not use the egg white bag…the results was a very firm and somewhat sticky bar. Please clarify – thanks.

• Cathy says

Meg: I believe you are referring to this recipe with the angel food cake…
      This is together all a different recipe from the one posted.

3. Donna says

I made this for Thanksgiving (we deviate alot from tradition) and now we make them all the time. I am an inept cook, so this is mistake proof. Thank you soooo much for helping all us cooking challenged folk like me.

4. Yukiko says

Or (while using 608) you’ll be able to use those speakers
    as being a stereo in another room. It’s also worth noting that no system might be 100% wireless – some wiring will be required.
    One area being wary of is major high end speakers at a
    brick and mortar store.

5. view site%u2026 says

Good way of explaining, and good post to take data about my presentation focus, which
    i am going to deliver in college.