Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs

by Brittany on August 5, 2011

This chicken is phenomenal!  Seriously so good.  Super tender, flavorful, and moist.  Yum!  Another thing I love about this recipe is that it doesn’t require a long marinating time.  Thirty minutes I can do, even on the most unorganized of days!  Like today for instance… we spent the entire day at the pool since the temperature was in the 70′s and the sun was out! (Very exciting here in Seattle!) Anyway, when we got home I was able to whip this up in no time, matched it with some grilled veggies and we had a fantastic dinner. Easy-peasy and oh so tasty!

Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs
submitted by Brittany ~ The Sisters Cafe

1/4 cup ranch dressing
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tb Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp dry rosemary
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp white vinegar
fresh ground pepper to taste

3 boneless/skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces

Stir together marinade ingredients.  Place chicken in bowl and pour marinade over – make sure all the chicken pieces are coated.  Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.

Preheat grill to med-high heat.  Thread chicken on metal skewers and discard marinade.  Lightly oil grill grates.  Grill kabobs for 8-12 minutes or until no longer pink in center and juices run clear.

1 brittany August 5, 2011 at 9:11 am

This.Looks.Amazing!!!
I’m always looking to new ideas and recipes to so with frozen chicken breast. I love this recipes because a.) it’s simple and b.) I have all the ingredients. I hate when a recipe calls for a million ingredients that you don’t already have.
Thank you sooo much for sharing.

2 Carrie August 7, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Do you thinks these would be good with a breast instead of a kabob??? Or even baked???

3 Lisa August 11, 2011 at 10:45 am

I made these last night using chicken breast tenders, which are smaller cuts than a chicken breast, instead of a kabob and they turned out great.

4 Melanie Christensen August 8, 2011 at 6:01 am

I have a big Rosemary plant–so I am very excited about the recent rosemary chicken recipes! This one sounds awesome! YUM-thanks Britt

5 Natalie Jane August 9, 2011 at 10:22 am

Oh my word. Made this last night and it was AMAZING!!!!! Thank you so much!

6 Marcie August 15, 2011 at 9:54 am

We made this last night for dinner with chicken breast tenderloins. I let them marinade for about 2 hours or so. Sooo divine!! I love how it’s all pantry ingredients, all I need to do is have chicken on hand. We’ll be making this over and over! Thanks for the wonderful recipe!

7 Stacy August 16, 2011 at 7:36 pm

Made it and loved it! So quick and easy! Thanks for sharing!

8 Katie August 17, 2011 at 1:49 pm

These are so good and even my kids 5 and 2 liked it. Thanks for the Great recipe!!

9 Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage October 25, 2011 at 8:12 am

This is my favorite new recipe! I love it so so much! So much wonderful flavor! I just posted about it on my blog, but they left a link so they have to come to your blog for the recipe. Thanks for a new family favorite!

10 Nance March 17, 2012 at 1:31 pm

I’ve got 4 “kebab-ed” chicken breasts marinating in this deliciousness for tomorrow’s dinner.

11 Mindy April 5, 2012 at 5:12 pm

My family now LOVES this, Britt! It is so easy and so good. Thanks for introducing us. :)